This service is for electronic petrol injectors used in Porsche cars up until 2008.
This is not your typical "Ultrasonic cleaning, testing and new nozzles and seals deal" you get from the many companies on the Internet.
Our re-manufacture service involves the following steps.
* All injectors are externally and internally cleaned with a 3 stage process.
inspected for external damage.
- Before we do anything, the injectors are tested for flow rate, spray pattern and sealing when closed.
- The injectors are tested for coil impedance (resistance) against original specifications.
- The injectors are then processed through our 3 stage cleaning process, with the first two stages being two specific chemical baths with ultrasonic agitation, and the last stage being a PH neutralising bath with the injectors activating in a spread spectrum of frequencies, along with this bath back flowing the fluid through the injectors while also being ultrasonic agitated.
- The injectors are then flow, pattern and leak tested again - If they fail testing at this point, we will process them through the cleaning stages and retest repeatedly until they pass, unless we find they are beyond repair, at which point we will contact you with options.
- The Injectors are then stripped down completely to bare components.
- The injectors bodies are then stripped (chemically and by blasting) of all paint back to bare metal.
- The injectors are then internally and externally cleaned through several heated ultrasonic chemical baths, including acid, alkaline and detergent baths, with rinsing between cleans.
- We then at this stage, re-assemble the injectors with service replacement parts.
- For the next stage, the injectors working parts are then cycled through mixed duty, as if being driven hard, while flowing test fluid on our flow bench.
- Almost the last stage, the Injector bodies and internals are then put through their paces, tested again for flow, resistance and sealing.
- If the injectors pass our quality control checks,, they are then, repainted, rebuilt with all new genuine Bosch parts, including nozzles, seals, internal filters and internal seals, then internally lubricated with anti corrosion oil to keep them safe until installed.
If any of the injectors do not pass any stage, we will then run them through the cleaning cycle again, or in completely fatal cases, we will call you with options, including us adding just a small charge for exchanging the bad injector for another donor we have, which will be rebuilt with the above method, for only a reasonable core charge on top of the usual rebuild price you will have paid for here on the online shop.
We do not know of another company in the UK who do as much to ensure your fuel injectors are rebuilt to this standard. Our remanufactured injectors come with a full two year warranty and are guaranteed to be returned to you in as-new condition, running within specifications set by the manufacturer, with genuine parts used.
The way it works is.
- You select the amount of injectors you will be sending us in the quantity here, into your shopping basket.
- Make your payment and complete the purchase of the items in your shopping basket.
- Package your injectors and send them to us, with a print out of your order email or completion page from the website.
- Once we receive them, we will process them over the next two working days and get them sent back to you as soon as we can. (usually if you send them one weekend, you will have them back in plenty of time for the following weekend.
If you are in a hurry, we can provide a special service, where if we have your type of injectors in stock (we usually do) we can charge a small surcharge (£55 per injector) on top of what you pay here, send out a set of injectors right away, and then refund your surcharge once we receive and process your ones. (if any of the injectors are unserviceable, then the refund is not made, but we can usually restore 90% of the injectors we get sent, even if they are completely non functioning when we receive them.